Talk to us:

01566 772375

Talk to us:

01566 772375

Complaints Process

Information regarding our complaints procedure

At Parnalls Solicitors, we aim to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided, then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance, it is advisable to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would prefer that somebody who is not involved in the day to day conduct of your affairs consider your complaint, then you should contact Katherine Flashman Kitson on 01566 772375 or by email or by post to our office address. Katherine Flashman Kitson will then send to you a full statement of our complaints procedure.

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look after your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case. Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you can take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint from us.

Your complaint must be referred to the Ombudsman:

  • Within one year of the problem you are complaining about              happening; or
  • Within one year of you becoming aware of the problem.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact:

Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9am and 5pm
Write: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for issues around dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating your unfairly because of your age, disability or other characteristic. You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority here